consesnus

simo idra at samba.org
Wed Oct 17 06:21:32 MDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-10-17 at 07:41 -0400, Ira Cooper wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:43 AM, Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> wrote:
>
> > I remember it being a by-hand vote at the meeting,
> > but it's possible my memory isn't so great. There
> > was a *very* heated discussion about it, surely
> > you remember that :-).
>
> Jeremy:
>
> Was the meeting at XP a closed meeting?

SambaXP team meetings as generally private, as any team meeting we do at
conferences.

They are private because we use them once a year to discuss matters that
cannot be disclosed in the public for legal reasons.

Of course being us all engineers we also often end up discussing
technical things that affect the whole team.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce