[Release Planning 4.0] Samba 4.0.0rc4 scheduled for Tuesday, October 30

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Wed Oct 17 01:31:37 MDT 2012

Hey folks,

Samba 4.0.0rc3 has been released yesterday and I would like to schedule
rc4 for Tuesday, October 30. Are there any objections?

Many patches went into rc3. Let's see how things are with this release.
I would really like to ship the final release after rc4, otherwise the
term release candidate would get a bit implausible ;-).

I renamed the "Samba3 Release Planning" Wiki site to "Samba Release
Planning" and added Samba 4.0 as the upcoming release. So you can follow
the 4.0 release planning schedule on
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Release_Planning_for_Samba_4.0
now.

Cheers,