Fw: Shadow copy services - path error on windows 7 using gpfs

Nimrod Sapir NIMRODS at il.ibm.com
Tue Oct 16 10:05:06 MDT 2012

Hi Orlando

Sorry for taking a while to reply, I was on a long vacation...

Looking at your configuration, I can see that you are only using SMB1.
However, the problem I was having only occurred when using SMB2 supporting
client and server. I still believe the issues we both have are somehow
related, but the symptoms seem to be a bit different. Anyway, here is the
output of my basic configuration.

Nimrod Sapir
IBM - XIV, Israel
NAS Development Team