review requested: Add documentation on the ACLs helper for the samdb

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Oct 16 03:24:18 MDT 2012

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 04:07:21PM -0700, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can I have a review of this patch that is adding some documentation
> to the functions related to acl access checks in samdb/dsdb.
>
> Thank you.

I don't think the explaination for acl_check_access_on_attribute()
is correct.

@brief Checks the current as the requested access on 1 attribute

should be:

@brief Checks if the current token has the requested access on an attribute

also:

* @param[in]  access_mask An integer that represents the desired access
*                         that the security descriptor should grant to
*                         the user on the given attribute

Should be:

* @param[in]  access_mask An integer that represents the desired access
*                         requested for the given attribute

The acl_check_extended_right() doc looks ok.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.