Where's Jeremy ?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Mon Oct 15 12:54:11 MDT 2012

Jeremy,

Have a great conference.

...and if you get a moment, can you:

a) Give me a brief overview of your opinions concerning Linux AIO?
b) Point me at any docs, write-ups, blog-posts, or e'mail messages
    that will allow me to catch up on the subject a bit?

I know that you've been dealing with these issues.  The Gluster team is also
looking at Linux AIO and I'd like to know where the dragons--if any--be.

Thanks.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org