Code review required for commits - formal Team vote.

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Fri Oct 12 18:23:29 MDT 2012

On 2012-10-13 01:13, Michael Adam wrote:

> comments:
> * I don't yet understand the reasons for "-1"s

My reason for a -1, as I've tried to explain on both my mail and on IRC
is that I'd like to try this out first, just like we did for autobuild.
Jeremy however proposes a policy change now, and says if we don't like
it later, we can try to get another policy change done. That's not what
trying things out should look like.
Apparently that makes me opposed to progress, but I can live with that.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin