Request for patch review

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Fri Oct 12 16:38:30 MDT 2012

Jeremy,
On 10/12/2012 03:04 PM, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Here's a quick change to make check_parent_access() match the
> usage in smbd_check_access_rights() w.r.t. checking privileges
> instead of allowing blanket root access.
>
> Foundation of my fixes to get SeBackup/SeRestore working.
>
> Currently does not change smbd behavior (use_privs is
> always passed in as "false").
>
> Volker if you're happy please push !
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	Jeremy.
I know that you are not adding a function per se but just parameters.
But according to README.Coding the wrapping seems wrong but in the same
time modifying other lines might more wrong (ie. breaking the git blame).

"
When wrapping parameters for function calls,
align the parameter list with the first parameter on the previous line.
Use tabs to get as close as possible and then fill in the final 7
characters or less with whitespace.
"

Matthieu.

--