Code review required for commits - Discuss.

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Fri Oct 12 07:26:33 MDT 2012

I'm a *very* occasional contributor, and see this as a benefit.

 I used to work in a group at Siemens who used qef, requiring me to
explain my change to one of the developers before it could go into the
nightly integration build.  After I did a few good patches, I was
invited to review numerous other changes that affected sysadmin issues,
as the team was always looking for more reviewers.

A very welcoming environment, even back in the days where sysadmins were
brutally stuffed into a stovepipe, separate from the development team
where they started out (:-))

--dave
(416) 223-8968