Remove irixacl module?

Björn JACKE bj at SerNet.DE
Fri Oct 12 04:09:17 MDT 2012

On 2012-10-12 at 18:16 +1100 Andrew Bartlett sent off:
> BTW, on the build farm the SerNET-IRIX build looks pretty sick overall.
> Should we switch the host to gcc in hope of having any testing on IRIX?

the irix compiler is the most valuable thing about that build host actually!
It's the most picky compiler around which is a great helper for us to keep our
code portable. The build of 3.5 builds quite well because someome took
care about that and fixed all the issues. The 3.6 build still builds quite well
but has issues in VFS/examples crap in the end. The 4.0 build might show that
we still need to improve the waf tests and build.

Thanks to you and anybody else who actually does have a look at the
non-mainstream buildfarm hosts and tries to keep them build well ;-)

Cheers
Björn
  ☎ +49-551-370000-0, ℻ +49-551-370000-9