Code review required for commits - Discuss.

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Thu Oct 11 22:48:04 MDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 09:32 PM, Ricky Nance wrote:
> Sorry if this is a dumb question,
Not a dumb question !
>   just trying to understand. What happens
> after 3 days if the code hasn't been reviewed and signed off on, does the
> patch die, or does it have to be resubmitted, or does someone else review
> and push it? Like I said, I am just trying to make sense of how this works.
2 choices:
1) you are in the team and then you can push your patch to the build system
2) you are not in the team, you have the right to waive your hand in the
list and ask for a review, persistence is a key. In order to solve this
do ~200 (or more) meaningful patches and you'll most probably get a team
account !

Matthieu

--
Matthieu Patou