abee79f vfs: Use posix_sys_acl_blob_get_file in vfs_gpfs for posix ACLs

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Oct 11 10:37:21 MDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:32:12PM -0400, simo wrote:

> Given the above 'incident' is not an isolated episode but happens
> frequently, I say +1
> I already generally get a sign-off from reviewers and let them push
> anyway.

This should not be about what you do, or what Andrew does.

This should be a Team decision made to help improve the
quality of the code overall, and that's what I'm proposing.

If it helps people - this is exactly what we do here @ Google.

I know we don't have Google's resources, but we should note
best practices in the area.

Jeremy.