requirements issue

jimc jesmeyano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:32:54 MDT 2012

Hi!

On your system requirements page
(http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_4/OS_Requirements), libacll-dev
and libpopt-dev are listed. I (and google) have been unable to find them.

I have a dandy test environment with 4 Linux boxes, 2 Windows 7, 5 XP,
and an iMac. I have an application that I would love to use this product on!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially in the form of a
prebuilt Debian/Ubuntu package. I'm not that great a programmer, and
digging through a huge logfile looking for a build error really makes me
sortof unhappy.

I am, however, a pretty good sysadmin. I am tired of MacroSquish's
bulls**t and license fees.

-jimc