error with configuring subdomain

Sergey Leschenko ser at aska.com.ua
Mon Oct 8 08:24:59 MDT 2012

Am I correct to understand that now more Samba4 no external backends LDAP?
May have any tips to build a structure that I have described?
Two main reasons for this:
- Management structure from a single point (external means, not through
the AD utilities)
- The possibility of a single point of a list of all users of the
structure (such as the address book)