S4 - Cannot change ACL

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Sat Oct 6 15:40:43 MDT 2012

samba-master/bin/config.log might give you hints on what headers you are
missing (if you are missing any) I normally do a grep -i not bin/config.log
and see if there is anything missing. Also, what happens if you change the
order in fstab to be user_xattr,acl ... how about a manual mount with just
the acl option? Just a few things to look at. Sorry I always forget to hit
reply to all when repling to the list..

Ricky