Help: Error in samba4.local.talloc in autobuild

simo idra at samba.org
Thu Oct 4 20:07:55 MDT 2012

Hi,
I am trying to push my talloc_memlimit branch to master and I got this
error twice in autobuild that is absolutely criptic to me:

[1346/1554 in 1h7m46s] samba4.local.talloc
UNEXPECTED(error): samba4.local.talloc.memlimit (subunit.RemotedTestCase)(none)
REASON: _StringException: _StringException: was started but never finished!
UNEXPECTED(error): samba4.local.talloc.memlimit(none) (subunit.RemotedTestCase)
REASON: was started but never finished!

As far as I can tell samba4.local.talloc simply runs (again) the talloc
testsuite (why ??) and the normal tallo ctestsuite completes in a few
seconds. So I do not understand why it would timeout here.

stodut and error logs do not shed any light, can someone help me
understanding what is going on ?

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce