Query

Ken Wakefield kw4321 at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 4 08:54:09 MDT 2012

I'm in Australia and use the Australian version of Quicken accounting
software called Quicken Personal Plus 2012

I have a QNAP NAS and can't upgrade it's firmware because on all later
firmwares, the Quicken Software when opening an accounts file from the NAS,
gets and uses a cryptic file name instead of the real file name, and it has
been suggested to me that this is due to a change in samba protocol that the
quicken software has not coped with.

Is this likely and can I implement a fix somehow?

Thanks in advance

Thank you

Ken Wakefield

PO Box 92