Tool for querying SSSD database

simo idra at samba.org
Wed Nov 28 15:03:59 MST 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 22:33 +0100, David Bambušek wrote:
> Greetings,
> my name is David Bambusek and I have just started working on my bachelor
> thesis with topic "Tool for querying SSSD database". I would be very glad
> if anyone, who has some interesting information, recommendation or any
> clue, that could possibly help me in my work, would email me wih it. I
> would really strongly appreciate it.
>
> Thank you all in advance
>
> David Bambusek

Hi David,
I guess the best list for this question would be
sssd-devel at lists.fedorahosted.org

Although sssd uses ldb as the local database storage and ldb is
developed mostly within the samba project, if you want to go past the
generics of basic ldb workings and the specifics of how SSSD uses the
database that list is the best place.

Regards,
Simo.

--