Press around releasing Samba4.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Nov 26 15:48:38 MST 2012

Hi all,

It's getting close to Samba4 release time, and we need to have
a good press release to generate excitement around all our new
features !

So I was wondering if people who have been working with the
Samba4 code and have nice things to say about it for themselves
or their companies would be willing to send me some quotes I
can use for the press release ?

Remember, if this is on behalf of your company or organization
you'll probably need to get permission for your PR department
(unless you are the President or CEO :-) before we can use the
quote in the press release.

Please send the quotes directly to me jra at samba.org (unless
you're happy to send to the lists).

Thanks in advance, and I hope Samba4 works well for everyone,
as we've had a lot of fun developing it !

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.