Users in new migrated domain

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Mon Nov 26 12:14:14 MST 2012

Hello list,
Sory if I am boring but please try to help in the following issue:

I migrated an existing s3 domain with ldap backend into S4 and everithing
works ok now (I can join and manage the domanin from a xp pc, automatic dns
updates are made in the flatfile) but:

S3 domain was AVIAMOTORS.RO. After I did the import I modified the smc.conf
and the provision was done wit the new domain ALTAVIA.AVIAMOTORS.RO. In the
new domain no users are present.
Can someoane give me a hint of how to enable the old users into the new
domain?

Thanks
Cu stima/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/最好的问候,

Chirana-Gheorghita Eugeniu-Theodor
Bucharest, Romania

e-mail : office at adaptcom.ro
mobile: 0743 698721