Samba 4 RC5 make error

BlackPenguin ADMIN admin at blackpenguin.org
Wed Nov 14 06:00:25 MST 2012

My cups version is pretty up to date I guess.

cups-1.5.4-2.fc17.x86_64
cups-libs-1.5.4-2.fc17.x86_64
ghostscript-cups-9.05-4.fc17.x86_64

If I look in wscript, there is no cups showing up. Cups is started and
running. This worked perfectly in samba 4 RC3... Not sure what changed
since then. I am running kernel-3.6.6-1.fc17.x86_64

--
*BlackPenguin ADMIN*

*e-mail:* 	admin at blackpenguin.org <mailto:admin at blackpenguin.org>
*web:* 	http://www.blackpenguin.org