Join a domain as a DC - howto update

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Sun Nov 11 10:22:37 MST 2012

Hello,

since all problems I had were found/fixed (thanks again to Amitay Isaacs), I
updated/refreshed the "Join a domain as DC howto" to give others a up-to-date
documentation on that topic:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO/Join_a_domain_as_a_DC

I updated all information and of course I added a new section about
checking/adding the required DNS entries that where currently not created
during joining.

Everything in the howto was checked and verified in my test environment. I
hope it will be a good help to all who wants to join a s4 DC.

Best regards,
Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld (IT-Leiter)
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin