DNS TSIG updates need to check ACLs

Andriy Syrovenko andriys at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 02:08:57 MST 2012

Hi,

Windows clients seems to be happy with both signed and not signed DNS
in the response; then if the signature is present, check it; if the
signature is absent, just silently skip the check. This way it should work
with the current versions of BIND and (probably) allows to fix the
AES-related problem Metze mentioned a few posts ago. And Metze's patches
look like a proper start in this direction to me.

Andriy.