Release process documentation

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon May 28 20:17:51 MDT 2012

Karolin,

As you may have noticed, I've been looking over details that will need
to be handled for the next release from master, particularly one that
will have both build systems.

Can you point me at the documentation you use for the release process?
I would like to update it.

For example, we now use script/librelease.sh to handle samba4 and
associated libraries.  This doesn't do some of the things that your
current scripts do, and does other things.  I need to fix that up, but I
would like to update your reference documentation at the same time.

Thanks,