Can't join samba4 as domain controller

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sun May 27 04:25:08 MDT 2012

Hi Andrew & Jelmer,

by looking at the Python docs it seems to be really caused by the
missing built-in function all(). But as far as we have agreed some years
ago we should still be supporting release 2.4. Jelmer since you have
introduced this code in commit 411119db501b131c0632d852129c9f3819cb4190
I am asking you how to best fix it.

Cheers,
Matthias