cannot rename windows xp machine in samba4

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri May 25 05:06:16 MDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 22:33 +0200, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Hi Andrew, Matthieu,
>
> in my "master" branch you can find the necessary patches beside some
> other work which I find ready to push.

This looks quite reasonable, but the repl_meta_data changes need a
careful look, and the performance impact of the increased inner cost in
the O^2 need a careful examination.

Also note that some DNs may appear identical to the comparison fn, but
actually be different (deleted members of a group) due to the
differences being in the extended DN components.

We may need to honour a flag passed down from repl_meta_data in that
case.