samba4 (from git) and FreeBSD (9-stable) (+ PATCH)

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 25 04:01:17 MDT 2012

  Maybe, it was inspired by me, too, via ab@ in private conversation :)

AB> go at the waf patches, but we need to tweak it a bit.  As I said to
  I'm  sure,  you  need,  as I don't know Python in general and WAF in
particular :)

AB> Your particular fix has an error, that we need to map the 'system.'
AB> namespace to the EXTATTR_NAMESPACE_SYSTEM class.
  I didn't realize, that "name" in Samba API could contain namespace.

  I hope, beta1 will work on FreeBSD wit extattr & Ko.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>