enable testing of MIT waf build and new 1.9 minimum

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu May 24 02:10:18 MDT 2012

Andreas,

I've got the attached patch on it's way to autobuild, enabling make test
with the MIT waf build.

It does pretty well, but as I've discussed with ab, the spoolss tests
need to be made a 'skip' rather an 'unknown'.

Otherwise, it works well, on systems with MIT krb5 1.9 and shows that
the Samba4 code works well using MIT kerberos as a client (the tests
against the static keytab/ccache are run, as far as I know).

I wanted to mail you about it in case it saves you from doing some work,
or it doesn't get past autobuild for some reason.

To get this into autobuild, I suggest a patch like the second patch I
attach, but we need to put MIT krb5 1.9 on sn-devel first.  Then we
could also do the make test stage also in autobuild.