facing very slow authentication responses from samba4, urget help needed

Andreas Oster aoster at novanetwork.de
Tue May 22 11:05:21 MDT 2012

Am 22.05.2012 11:14, schrieb Andreas Oster:
> Am 22.05.2012 10:08, schrieb Matthieu Patou:

>>> what do you mean ?
>> do you know which LDAP queries your postfix is now doing ?
>>
>> Matthieu
>>
> Hello Matthieu,
>
> I will test this evening and send you the logs.
>
> best regards
>
> Andreas

Hello Matthieu,

this is the ldap queries when sending a mail from test account:

ldb: ldb FULL SEARCH:
(&(!(isDeleted=TRUE))(&(objectclass=person)(otherMailbox=test at novanetwork.de)))
SCOPE: sub DN: ou=HQ,dc=novanetwork,dc=loc

ldb: ldb FULL SEARCH:
(&(!(isDeleted=TRUE))(&(objectclass=person)(|(mail=test at novanetwork.de)(otherMailbox=test at novanetwork.de))))
SCOPE: sub DN: ou=HQ,dc=novanetwork,dc=loc

so only two ldap requests for each sent mail.

best regards

Andreas