Installing exchange 2010 with samba DCs

simo idra at samba.org
Sun May 20 13:53:35 MDT 2012

Matthieu,
can you please ad comments in the commit message and in the code about
what yo are trying to do in a14c70b0faeda491d7f876c9aa8165e6c7768cae.

It would help understanding the consequences, as well as possible
suggesting more performant options if needed.

I am a bit worried about the way you attacked the problem, but can't
tell if I should really care that much w/o context.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce