[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Fri May 18 12:37:12 MDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:34:57AM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 08:31:51PM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> >
> > Another point: Thursday this week was a public holiday in
> > Germany, today I took a day off. Then there is the weekend
> > on which I would like to have the freedom not to dive into
> > proving or disproving that my patches cause the autobuild to
> > break. This means that my patches stay in the tree untouched
> > for 4 days? I consider this VERY impolite to other
> > developers who are potentially blocked by them.
>
> Talking to other developers first is what I'm asking you
> to do. You have a history of "revert first, ask questions
> later". I don't think that's a good thing.

Andrew Bartlett was blocked from working. Yes, I might do
reverts in a hurry, but it was the only possible option I
saw in the time frame I had available. I just did not have
time to fix the root cause of the flakey builds.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de