[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri May 18 11:09:56 MDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 01:13:03PM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> The branch, master has been updated
>        via  f5ca3f1 s3: Revert the serverid changes, they need more work
>       from  45082a8 s4-torture: Improve torture test boilerplate, use torture_assert()
>
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=master
>

> - Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
> commit f5ca3f11e47e48d195616f813b5b2c9e8255c6cd
> Author: Volker Lendecke <vl at samba.org>
> Date:   Fri May 18 09:10:02 2012 +0200
>
>     s3: Revert the serverid changes, they need more work

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT CONSULTATION WITH OTHERS.
THIS IS NOT YOUR SANDPIT.

I'm very cross. I spent a lot of time reviewing this work,
and there are *NO* known issues with these fixes, only
flakey autobuild tests. If you know of specific issues
work with me to fix them.

YOU DO NOT GET TO TAKE YOUR BALL HOME AGAIN AND AGAIN.

This is unacceptable behavior and I wish you would
just stop doing it.

Jeremy.