[Samba 4] Extending samba schema for Kerio mail server

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at etinternational.com
Thu May 17 16:41:54 MDT 2012

All,

I'm using Samba4-alpha20 and I'd like to extend the schema to support
Kerio mail server.  Right now the only ldif that I have to go on is at
this URL: https://kb.kerio.com/file.php?id=48

However, based on other ldif files that I've seen that are related to
Samba or AD, I'm not sure if the format looks right.  Can anyone verify
if a direct import of this will work?  Or will I need to make some
changes?  I believe it might be formatted for OpenLDAP (based on the
article it came from ( http://kb.kerio.com/article.php?id=294 ).

Thanks!
Brian