Remove serverids_exist from parse_share_modes?

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Wed May 16 01:13:13 MDT 2012

Hi Volker,

> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 07:56:22AM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>> On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 16:41 +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
>> Why can't we access locking.tdb from smbtorture in make test?  We have
>> plenty of other tests that access the server-side files in the share, so
>> accessing locking.tdb shouldn't be too hard.
>
> The client has a separate lock directory. So smbtorture has
> no chance to find the server's locking.tdb.

If we use 's3dc:local' as environment the client runs locally on the server
and uses the same smb.conf as the server.

The ':local' trick work for each enviroment...

Something like this should work:
https://gitweb.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commitdiff;h=2ac2001548c5446167d1e3afd6acd4437da84bb1

metze