Something wrong with autobuild?

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:18:03 MDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Michael Adam <obnox at samba.org> wrote:
> Not sure about the concrete error, it looks like a wrong type
> ends up in private data. Could be some form of event assignment
> error.
>
> But if it is unrelated to your changes, then chances are that
> that you have hit one of the flakey tests.
>
> You could scan the "autobuild: intermittent test failure
> detected" messages on samba-cvs for similarities.
> Do you still have the autobuild-log url of your error available?
>
> Anyhow, if you don't see a relationship between your changes and
> this error, it is generally worthwile re-trying.
> (Do "git commit --amend" before pushing to autobuild again so
> that you have a different commit hash...)
>
> Of course we should eventually get rid of all thos flaky tests... :-)

Here are the links:
http://git.samba.org/sharpe/samba-autobuild/samba4.stdout
http://git.samba.org/sharpe/samba-autobuild/samba4.stderr

Here is the last part of stdout:

RPC-HANDLE-RANDOM-ASSOC
connect samr pipe1
pipe1 uses assoc_group_id[0x0000DEB4]
connect samr pipe2 with assoc_group_id[0x0000DEB5]- should fail
UNEXPECTED(failure): samba4.rpc.handles with validate.random-assoc
REASON: _StringException: _StringException:
../source4/torture/rpc/handles.c:517: status was
NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_RESET, expected NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL: opening
samr pipe2

FAILED (1 failures, 0 errors and 0 unexpected successes in 0 testsuites)

A summary with detailed information can be found in:
  ./bin/ab/summary
ERROR: test failed with exit code 1

--
Regards,