Something wrong with autobuild?

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Sat Mar 31 11:34:14 MDT 2012

Hi Richard,

I think it is not a real error but this:

* the databases are ususally opened without O_CREAT
  first. and only with CREAT when the first open fails.
  Now tdb2 seems to log the failure at a much lower
  debug level than tdb(1), which is why you see it in
  each make test run at least in the first open.
  The second open succeeds and you don't see a
  corresponding success log message.

* We also see here the fact that the tdb2 log messages
  generally lack a "\n" at the end.. ;)

* the account policy messages are also harmless. if I get
  it right, these record simply don't exist in the freshly
  created db. This is logged and default values are used
  instead.

Could this explain the phenomena or are you really seeing failures?

Cheers - Michael