[GSoC] - ncurses project

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Thu Mar 29 15:59:47 MDT 2012

Hi Vicentiu,

Thank you for your mail. Your ideas sound interesting.
If it is achievable to add in a SoC timeframe, then it
would be worthwile to add this greater flexibility.

I am not really sure how this would really work or look
like, or what the common denominator for the various possible
editor tools could be, but you will be able to explain...

Your initiative is greatly appreaciated!

Cheers - Michael