GSoC project

Razvan Florea razvan.florea91 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:25:21 MDT 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Florea Stefan - Razvan and i am studying Computer Science at
Polytechnic University of Bucharest. Looking through the projects proposed
by the accepted organizations at GSOC 2012, the projects ideas of your
organization caught my attention.
Especially, I am interested in one of them: Implement login / logout
related counter update.
I think that I am suitable for this project because of my experience with
C/C++ programming language. I worked in school and personal projects in
C/C++ which consolidated my knowledge in working with it.
I want to ask you about the steps I have to cover before I send my
application.
Give me any advice that you think it's relevant for me.
Thank you!

Stefan - Razvan Florea