[samba]Session Timeout and Account Locking

guoleia at 139.com guoleia at 139.com
Sun Mar 25 07:32:02 MDT 2012

Hello everyone,
	I want to know samba whether to support the following two functions:
1) Session Timeout. If a client has been connected the cifs server , there is no any requests (execpt "echo request" and "echo response") during more than xxx(eg.5 or 10 or 30) minutes between client and server, the server terminate the client connection.

2) Account Locking. If we use an account to connect the cifs server , enter error password more than three times, the account will be banned to log in within the following xxx(eg.5 or 10 or 30) minutes.

Thanks.

Guo Lei