Detect if VFS module is being compiled inside or outside source tree

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:34:00 MDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Andrew Klaassen <clawsoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Tue, 3/20/12, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So, I think you are correct and it is more difficult than it
>> should be.
>>
>> I should have a look at the macros and make it simpler.
>
> Thanks for looking into it.  It's more of a convenience than a necessity, but
> it sounds like you've run into the same bump in the past yourself.

Actually, I did complain about this on samba-technical a while ago
(something about a gratuitous change in the name or something.)

Perhaps the best thing to do is for you to create a new bug on
bugzilla.samba.org about this and then I can resurrect my emails and
add them to the bug.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe