Detect if VFS module is being compiled inside or outside source tree

Andrew Klaassen clawsoon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 12:07:33 MDT 2012

Hi,

Is there an #ifdef I can check to find out whether a VFS module is being built inside or outside the source tree?

I'd like to give my init function the proper name no matter where it goes, i.e. init_samba_module or samba_init_module outside the source tree, and vfs_my_module_init inside the tree.

It'll also be handy to be able to detect which of init_samba_module or samba_init_module is correct for a given --with-samba-source=... when building outside the tree.  Is there an #ifdef for that?

Thanks.

Andrew