missing /usr/local/samba/private/dns

Greg Dickie greg at justaguy.ca
Tue Mar 13 13:31:52 MDT 2012

Hi Amitay,

Seems to work. bind9 starts and is serving requests (although it answers
as non-authoritative?).

FYI I added a couple of lines to make it work easier

# Find right directory when running from source tree
sys.path.insert(1, "/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.6/site-packages")
sys.path.insert(2, "/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.6/site-packages")

Thank you very much for looking at this,
Greg

--
Greg Dickie
just a guy