Reg. How to optimize code size & memory requirement for embedded platform...

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Wed Jun 27 01:06:14 MDT 2012

On 06/26/2012 11:08 PM, ssseintr hwc wrote:
> Dear Andrew,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> We need simple smb server(for serve files & file/folder information).
With andew's command line you have a starting point, you should have a
look at the configure options to desactivate some other stuff (maybe).
Also feel free to contribute back any patches you have to reduce the
footprint.

Btw what are your concerns the size on the "disk" or the RAM footprint ?

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team