s4: homes share not working

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Tue Jun 26 12:02:50 MDT 2012

Am 26.06.2012 19:57, schrieb steve:
> To get the correct mapping with nslcd / nss-ldapd we had to add objectClass
> posixAccount to the dn of the user, also for AD, you have to map:

objectClass posixAccount is added automatically when I did the migration
in my test environment some days ago.

> map passwd homeDirectory unixHomeDirectory
> in nslcd.conf

This is what I did now, what makes it work, if I fill the unixHomeDirectory
attribute. But this seems to be a very complex way for admins.

But I guess this is not the final way for s4, if user accounts should be
managed just over the windows AD tools.

Regards,
Marc