server services and dcerpc endpoint server parameters

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Thu Jun 21 05:36:02 MDT 2012

> Previously s3fs was not the default for existing users, who didn't have
> these lines in the smb.conf.  Now it is, so there is no need for
> provision to write anything into the smb.conf.

The wiki is still talking about this parameters:
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/s3fs#Starting_s3fs

Can the wiki edited by everyone? Then I'll change it. Or do only special users
have accounts for editing?

But should the smbd process be started automatically by the "samba" process?
Or do I have to start/stop smbd by myself?

Regards,
Marc