Plans for pdb_ads and auth_netlogond?

Fri Jun 15 23:33:22 MDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 02:56:43PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 12:08 +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I don't think that I can give input that is deemed worth any
> > consideration on this matter.
>
> Sorry,
>
> I'm not really sure what you mean by that.
>
> Are you OK with the patch, or do you have plans to develop these into
> something that we use?

They are still my preferred way to let smbd3 access the
directory. You have decided that linking instead of ipc is
the better way to integrate components. Your approach has
more support in the community than mine, and as I do not
have the time to develop them against your efforts on my
own, it is only logical to remove them.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de