Updated patches for exchange setup support

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Wed Jun 13 12:42:20 MDT 2012

Hi Matthieu,

very impressive work. I hope that the magic number of 120 sec for schema
refresh has been choosen correctly. If there is no precise Windows
Server specification rule then it should work out for us.

Some little proposals:

Commit 24d4d45950b9e2 source4/dsdb/samdb/ldb_modules/repl_meta_data.c:
> +       if (!ldb_dn_compare_base(ac->schema->base_dn,
> req->op.add.message->dn)) {
I would prefer the syntax != / == 0.

Commit  bb8e87c source4/dsdb/repl/replicated_objects.c:
> +               if (ret == LDB_SUCCESS) {
> +                       talloc_free(msg);
> +                       talloc_free(req);
> +                       ret = ldb_transaction_commit(ldb);
> +               } else {
> +                       DEBUG(0, ("Schema update now failed: %s\n",
> ldb_strerror(ret)));
> +                       ldb_transaction_cancel(ldb);
> +               }
> +
> +               talloc_free(msg);
> +               talloc_free(req);
> +               if (ret != LDB_SUCCESS) {
> +                       DEBUG(0, ("Commit failed: %s\n",
> ldb_strerror(ret)));
> +                       return WERR_DS_INTERNAL_FAILURE;
talloc_free(msg), talloc_free(req) should not be invoked twice.

Thanks,
Matthias