Is there a samba-Wiki test area?

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:58:33 MDT 2012

The Wiki pages also allow you to view the history, and compare one version
with another.  The whole point of the Wiki is to allow you to get stuff up
fast, and then allow for multiple people updating and editing the content.
 As long as you don't get two people "fighting" over a change, it works
pretty well.

--
    Charles Tryon