smbspool message "DEBUG: Connected with username/password..."

Klein, Gerhard G.Klein at edelmann.de
Fri Jun 8 03:56:07 MDT 2012

Hi,

DEBUG-messages in no debug mode are new for me. Smbspool reads smb.conf. So it would be fine smbspool consider log level.

When I use smbspool version 3.6.5 I get following errors:
  ERROR: Session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
  DEBUG: get_exit_code(cli=0x5555559a88b0, nt_status=c000006d)
  ATTR: auth-info-required=username,password
  kerberos_get_default_realm_from_ccache: failed to get default principal
  ERROR: Session setup failed: NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
  DEBUG: get_exit_code(cli=0x5555559c9300, nt_status=c0000001)
  ERROR: Session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
  DEBUG: get_exit_code(cli=0x5555559c8fa0, nt_status=c000006d)
  ATTR: auth-info-required=username,password
  ERROR: Tree connect failed (NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED)
  DEBUG: get_exit_code(cli=0x5555559c8fa0, nt_status=c0000022)
  ATTR: auth-info-required=username,password

Best regards
Gerhard

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gerhard Klein