Blockers in Bugfix-Releases (Re: [Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.6 on May 31 (was May 24)?)

Björn JACKE bj at SerNet.DE
Tue Jun 5 15:54:27 MDT 2012

On 2012-06-05 at 14:06 +0200 Michael Adam sent off:
> Opinions?

+1

and thanks for proposing this on the list once more. We will have (at least) 5
months between the last ordinary 3.6 release on January 29th and the next
bugfix release (June 25th, unless more blocking bugs pop up).  That also means
we have bugs that have been fixed 5 months ago without pushing them into a
release that our users can benefit from. That's suboptimal.

Björn