[ANNOUNCE] Samba 4.0 beta1

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Tue Jun 5 07:21:13 MDT 2012

Am 05.06.2012 15:12, schrieb Michael Adam:
> I hope our users will share our excitement and do even more
> testing than before, and give us a good amount of feed-back.

I'm currently playing around alot with samba4 in my testing environment and
expecially at the moment with the migrating process and sometimes finding new
errors or problems.

Do you want to have bugs and abnormalities still here on the tech list or in
bugzilla now, after is in beta state now? And what about configuration
problems (like smb.conf parameters, ...)?

If I can't help by programming, I want at least give feedback and report
problems. :-)

Regards,
Marc